Bringing Out The Best In Kids!
We Are Optimist Strong
Optimist International is a worldwide volunteer organization made up of more than 2,500 local Clubs whose Members work each day to make the future brighter by bringing out the best in children, in their communities, and in themselves.
Purposes of Optimist Clubs
- To develop optimism as a philosophy of life utilizing the tenets of the Optimist Creed;
- To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs;
- To inspire respect for the law;
- To promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among all people;
- To aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one’s self in service to others will advance the well-being of humankind, community life, and the world.
This site is operated and managed by Advantage Intelligent Marketing. AIM is operated by Dave Crabill and Jeff Dennings, both Optimists. They recognized the need to help promote Optimism and the great events and programs offered by Optimist Clubs. Optimist Clubs impact the lives of local children. Children are our future! Consider joining an Optimist Club in your area and making a difference.
Latest Optimistic News
FLINT, Mich., Sept. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Diplomat, the nation's largest independent specialty pharmacy, announced today that it is partnering with area leaders to provide the necessary funding to expand Dr. Phil Zimbardo's Hero Imagination Project (HIP) to the...
To Whom It May Concern: The picture above is my beautiful 3-year old son, Eli, who was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy last October. I cannot begin to describe to you how life changing this diagnosis has been for my family and me. However, what I can tell...
Residents and business owners benefit from neighborhood marketing and branding initiative NeighborWorks America launches second round of program that helps neighborhoods attract and retain homeowners, businesses and investment and build vibrant communities...